Employee benefits and executive compensation issues rarely drive an M&A transaction. But these issues can result in unexpected delays and can make or break a successful post-closing integration of the companies. This webinar focuses on key employee benefits and executive compensation issues that should be considered by public companies in M&A transactions.
Specific Topics Include
- Hot-button issues in the diligence process
- Key executive compensation issues including golden parachute taxes and say-on-parachute votes
- Alternatives to deal with the seller’s equity compensation plans
- Pre-closing employee covenants and integration planning
- Practical tips and potential pitfalls from both the acquirer’s and deal lawyers’ perspectives
- Pamela Sergeeff – Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Rovi Corporation
- Craig Menden – Partner, Cooley
- Laura McDaniels – Special Counsel, Cooley
- Amy Wood – Partner, Cooley (moderator)
Listen to the Webinar Recording
You must be logged in to post a comment.